1. The Military Standard – Mossberg 590A1
2. The No Holds Barred Choice – Benelli M3
3. The Budget Choice – Hatsan Escort Aimguard
4. Going Semi-Auto – Mossberg SPX 930
5. The Classic – Remington 870
Subscribes channel : https://goo.gl/vVZpGp
1. The Classic – Remington 870
Something can always be said about a classic hardwood stock and pump. Combined with the classic Remington 870 ($400) platform and you get a design that has lasted the test of time.
The Remington 870 gives you 6+1 capacity and an 18.5-inch barrel for maneuverability inside close quarters. You get a front rifle sight, so I would certainly suggest adding a nice adjustable rear sight.
The 870 design is so well known and so popular that there are tons of different accessories for it available.
This includes numerous different designs of sight saddles, and even scope mounts for a red dot.
You can swap the barrel with any other 870 barrel without modification as well.
Top it off with a solid sling and you end up with a perfect home defense pump action shotgun.